Village Public Hearing
The Village Board will hold its official public hearing on dissolving the Village at 7 p.m. on February 7, 2011 at the Edwards Town Hall.
Completed Committee Meetings
All Committee meetings will be at 5 p.m. at the Town Hall. The public is welcome to attend.
- 7-22-10 — Baseline information presented by CGR, the study consultant
- 8-24-10 — Discussion with CGR about what currently exists (e.g., services, costs, tax impact)
- 9-15-10 — Discussion with CGR about options for the future
- 10-13-10 — Review of board / public input from 9-28-10 presentation, plus Committee decisions on Draft Village Dissolution Plan
All public meetings will be at 7 p.m. at the Town Hall.
- 9-28-10 — Presentation on key study findings and options for the future to the Town / Village Boards, plus Q&A with boards / public
- 10-20-10 — Presentation to Town / Village Boards on Draft Village Dissolution Plan
- 10-20-10 — Community forum to review and discuss Draft Village Dissolution Plan (immediately follows the presentation to the joint boards)
- 12-1-10 — Committee official public hearing on Dissolution Study and Plan